The Craft In Me

A blog devoted to all my crafty endeavors.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Like mother, like daughter

I thought I'd share a couple of projects my 8 year old daughter did all on her own. She often asks to join in my crafts. This time she did this without mommy.




First here is balloon man.








Using a glue stick, she glued on googlie eyes, a puff ball for the nose,

and taped yarn on for the smile.




He's so cute, the smile is just perfect.






And here is the luminary.







Today we were cleaning up my craft supplies, in which I found stuff that I'd totally forgotten I had, not even opened, but that's a whole other story.


So, she placed these blue marbles into a glass votive, placed the LED light in the center and topped off with a small wicker basket.



I'm so proud! :)

1 comment:

  1. My 6 year old is the same way! She loves to making things and draw. I'm really impressed with her abilities and its fun to do things together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)