It has plenty of compartmental space which is a key ingredient in a great functioning purse.
The brassy clasps were a bit dingy and worn. So thinking back to my recent painted owl project, I decided to whip out the acrylics and get painting!
First I taped off the purse around the clasps. This clear tape was what I had on hand and did the job quite well.
I also took apart the metal wire components that hold the straps in place.
Using a basic white acrylic paint, I used that as a primer.
Then a couple coats of this awesome silver toned paint and I was in business.
I love this paint, I have it in gold and this silver tone.
This particular paint is a little on the thick side so I let it dry completely for a couple of days before putting my purse to good use.
Now I can enjoy every part of my “new” purse.