The Craft In Me

A blog devoted to all my crafty endeavors.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blog Swap with Craft Envy!

Welcome to my first blog swap with Nicholette and Vanessa from Craft Envy! They have an awesome blog and I'm happy to have them here today!




Hello "The Craft In Me" fans! Nicholette here from Craft Envy and I'm so excited to share a fun tutorial with you! Be sure to come over and visit us at Craft Envy, especially at our Saturday Spotlight linky party.


I wanted to create thank you cards for my son's birthday that he could help with so this is what I came up with...






This is a super simple project that requires very little, as long as you can get your kid to cooperate!



1. Have your child make several hand prints with acrylic paint. I had to make a ton because my one year old didn't quite understand what I was trying to get him to do.








2. Let the prints dry. Choose the best one and make photocopies of it (or scan it and print it).



3. Cut out the prints and fold a piece of scrapbook paper or cardstock and cut in the shape of the print.


4. Make some little "Thank You" text and glue in the center of the palm. It's as easy as that!







Thanks again Nicholette and Vanessa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! :)